Download Monitoring Client
If you’d like to self-install the monitoring software, please follow the instructions below.
If you’d like Tim to install the Monitoring Client, please contact him. He would be happy to do it.
Monitoring Software Installation
- Download Client Monitoring Installer
- Go to your Downloads folder and double-click MonitoringClient-TimHannon.pkg
- Click Continue when you’re notified that the package will determine if it can be installed.
- Click Continue again.
- Click Install
- Type in your administrative user account password and wait 10 seconds while the installation occurs.
- Click Close
- If you’d like to do some clean-up you can drag the icon named Client Monitoring from your Desktop to the Trash to eject the installer. Then return to your Downloads folder and throw away the MonitoringClient-TimHannon.pkg since you won’t need it any longer.
Remember to install the Monitoring Client on your server, if you have one and all other Macs.
“” Read more testimonials.
Tim came recommended by one of my clients. She has worked with him for years. Unlike me, she’s a bit computer shy. But when it came time for me to update/overhaul/tune-up my Mac Pro (the honkin big guy) I couldn’t get my head around hauling it in to the Apple store and leaving it with them to tell me what I was pretty sure I already knew. Enter TIM! He did a full diagnostic remotely (he’s in the NW, I’m in Texas) while I was on the phone with him. He came to the conclusion that I expected…I needed more memory. But he also showed and assured me that everything else was working just fine! I was pretty sure I could install the memory, which I did. His services were a learning experience that I value, and it cost me, at the most, one third of what I would have paid at the Mac store. I couldn’t ask for more. Plus I get his follow up newsletter with great tips for do-it-yourselfers like me.
I highly recommend Tim’s services.