You’ve got Mac questions? Tim’s got answers! Join us at our monthly Group Mac Support meeting where everyone is welcome!
Bring your questions, troubles and topics for an interactive session with lively discussion. Each class will begin with a short presentation about topics like “What is iCloud?” or “Introduction to iPhoto.” Then we’ll build a list of everyone’s questions to make sure we cover all the right topics.
Past discussions have included:
- My Mac lost its sound. How do I get it back?
- How do I sync my iPad to my Mac?
- How can I backup my Mac?
- What software should I use to create a web site?
- Why can’t I send email?
To learn this month’s topic, check out our Meetup page.
When: Every month on the third Monday from 6-8 pm. Please note that any exceptions to this date will be listed on Meetup.
Cost: $15 per class or $100 for a 10-pack of classes. Pay via cash or check when you arrive.
For location information and to sign up, head on over to the Group Mac Support Meetup page and join in.
- Go to http://www.meetup.com/Group-Mac-Support/
- If you already have a Meetup account, just sign in.
- If you don’t have a Meetup account, then create one by doing this:
- Click the “Sign Up” link in the top right corner of the Group Mac Support page
- Sign up using Facebook or by providing your name, email address and choosing a password.
- Once you’re on the Group Mac Support page:
- Click the red “Join us!” button in the upper right part of the page.
- That will add you to the group so you can be notified of upcoming classes.
- To register for a particular date, click the RSVP button.
After a conversation with a computer tech have you ever had the feeling that it must have been carried on in ancient Serbo-Croat at 78 rpm? What the….?!? Not with Tim. His approach is minimalist complexity and elegant solutions pitched to not only the task at hand but also the user’s abilities. It doesn’t stop there, the guy knows the damn software/hardware pothole that you’re going to tumble into just down that digital rocky road. Deal with it now, set up solutions that work into the future. Check out his website, it’s full of helpful tips and tricks. Whew! Sooo glad I found Tim at Sound Support.” Read more testimonials.