Important update: The January and February sessions of Group Mac Support will be on the first Monday of the month instead of the third. These dates are: January 6, 2014 and February 3, 2014.
You’ve got Mac questions? Tim’s got answers! Join us at our monthly Group Mac Support meeting where everyone is welcome!
Bring your questions, troubles and topics for an interactive session with lively discussion. Each class will begin with a short presentation about topics like “What is iCloud?” or “Introduction to iPhoto.” Then we’ll build a list of everyone’s questions to make sure we cover all the right topics. Classes are designed to make sure you get your questions answered.
Past discussions have included:
- My Mac lost its sound. How do I get it back?
- How do I sync my iPad to my Mac?
- How can I backup my Mac?
- What software should I use to create a web site?
- Why can’t I send email?
To learn this month’s topic, check out our MeetUp page.
When: Every month on the third Monday from 6-8 pm. Please note that any exceptions to this date will be listed on Meetup.
Cost: $15 per class or $100 for a 10-pack of classes. Pay via cash or check when you arrive.
For location information and to sign up, head on over to the Group Mac Support Meetup page and join in.
- Go to http://www.meetup.com/Group-Mac-Support/
- If you already have a Meetup account, just sign in.
- To create a Meetup account:
- Click the “Sign Up” link in the top right corner of the Group Mac Support page
- Sign up using Facebook or by providing your name, email address and choosing a password.
- Once you’re on the Group Mac Support page:
- Click the red “Join us!” button in the upper right part of the page.
- That will add you to the group so you can be notified of upcoming classes.
- To register for a particular date, click the RSVP button.
Tim’s service and support is absolutely superb. I couldn’t recommend anyone more highly.” Read more testimonials.