You’ve got Mac questions? Tim’s got answers! Join us at our monthly Group Mac Support meeting where everyone is welcome!
Bring your questions, troubles and topics for an interactive session with lively discussion. Each class will begin with a short presentation about topics like “What is iCloud?” or “Introduction to Photos.” Then we’ll build a list of everyone’s questions to make sure we cover all the right topics.
Past discussions have included:
- My Mac lost its sound. How do I get it back?
- How do I sync my iPad to my Mac?
- How can I backup my Mac?
- What software should I use to create a web site?
- Why can’t I send email?
To learn this month’s topic, check out our Meetup page.
When: Every month on the third Monday from 6-8 pm. Please note that any exceptions to this date will be listed on Meetup.
Cost: $15 per class or $100 for a 10-pack of classes. Pay via cash or check when you arrive.
For location information and to sign up, head on over to the Group Mac Support Meetup page and join in.
- Go to http://www.meetup.com/Group-Mac-Support/
- If you already have a Meetup account, just sign in.
- If you don’t have a Meetup account, then create one by doing this:
- Click the “Sign Up” link in the top right corner of the Group Mac Support page
- Sign up using Facebook or by providing your name, email address and choosing a password.
- Once you’re on the Group Mac Support page:
- Click the red “Join us!” button in the upper right part of the page.
- That will add you to the group so you can be notified of upcoming classes.
- To register for a particular date, click the RSVP button.
When it comes to tech support, I want the provider I hire to deliver substance, service and integrity. Sound Support has been my choice for over ten years.Regarding substance, founder, Tim Hannon is a technology authority. His specialty is Macintosh, and his expertise ranges freely through electronic worlds from the known to the peripheries of the possible and back. What’s the latest? Ask Tim. Got a budget constraint? Tim will prioritize your needs and keep you connected in the meantime. Need a best practice recommendation? Ask Tim, or subscribe and check your email every Sunday morning for his weekly Tech Tip. My kids know me as a tech clutz. I needed to migrate my email to a new host server company last month and I did the whole thing myself by following the easy-to-understand and foolproof DIY steps Tim outlined in his tech tip on migration.Making tech knowledge available for those interested is part of Sound Support’s package, if you want it. Not optional though is Sound Support’s ultra responsive, reliable and convenient service! Last week during a hardware failure, Tim returned my call in less than five minutes and stayed on the line till he remotely fixed the problem and outlined next options. Sound Support’s service is designed and staffed so it delivers efficient, effective technical triage when clients need it.I love the way Tim’s mind works—how he analyzes an issue, summarizes the problem, considers and tests solutions, recaps the discoveries to cement what’s learned. And he doesn’t stop there! Six months later, he’ll accurately recall the details in an impromptu call. His extraordinary talent for technical problem-solving is matched by his integrity and his service with a smile.” Read more testimonials.