What We Do
Our focus is small-office and home-office business customers. This means that we’ll recommend solutions that are appropriate for your needs. You want simple systems that you can maintain yourself without having to become a computer expert. Often we recommend the same products that we use. For example, let us help you setup a reliable, redundant, automated backup system. Or let us setup printer sharing or file sharing so you can be more productive. We’ll teach you the little things that’ll make you more efficient and productive on your Mac.
Hardware and Software Installation, Configuration and Troubleshooting
• Setting up new Macs including data transfers from your previous Mac
• Helping you transition from a PC to a Mac
• Upgrading hardware and software
• Preventive maintenance
• Troubleshooting error messages and freezes
• Setting up file sharing and printer sharing
• Setting up wireless or wired networks
• Setting up firewalls to protect computers
• Setting up remote access including VPNs
Consulting and Training
• Pre-purchase recommendations and consulting
• Help you choose the right Mac for you
• Data backup system planning and setup
• Comprehensive technology assessment and planning
• One-on-one instruction to help you learn applications like iPhoto, iMovie or Pages
• Monthly Group Mac Support classes
How We Do It
Mac IT support can be provided in-person, via telephone and in conjunction with remote control software at a rate of $120 per hour.
A $50 travel fee applies for trips greater then 20 miles.
A $20 travel fee applies for visits less then 1 hour in duration.
Client Referral Bonus
Satisfied clients and their word-of-mouth referrals are our best marketing tool, so we want to reward you every time you refer a new client to us. Find out more here.