Tim focuses on residential customers, solo business owners and micro-businesses, typically with 5 or fewer people. Below is a list of some former and current business clients.
Tim has extensive experience supporting clients of the following types:
- Graphic Designers, Web Designers, Illustrators and Artists.
- Photographers and Videographers
- Marketing, Public Relations, Advertising and Copy-Editing
- Architects and Interior Designers
- Veterinary Practices
- Medical and Dental Practices
If you’re a prospective client, this page provides answers to commonly asked questions.
Graphic Designers, Web Designers, Illustrators and Artists
Support for Adobe Creative Suite, font managers and backup and archiving systems.
- Karla Chin
- Browning Creative
- Watson Graphics
- Studio Bartlett
- After The Image
- Cinda Peters Design
- Craig Labenz Design
- David Owen Hastings
- Gillin Design
- Level 29 Design
- Lee Wallat
- Cognition Studios
Photographers and Videographers
Day-to-day storage needs and long-term archiving needs.
- Lynette Huffman Johnson Photography
- New Media Solutions
- Totten Photography
- Rob Casey Photographer
- Vee Sawyer Photography
- Alice Hayes Photography
- Lincoln Potter Photography
Marketing, Public Relations, Advertising and Copy-Editing
Support for shared calendars and address books, along with robust backup systems.
- Tandem Editing, LLC
- I’m A Writer
- Cohan Group
- Twelves Unlimited
- Windward Communications
- Red Pen Studios
- Gottlieb Communications Group
- Marlene Blessing Content Development
- Kirby Communications
- Retail Voodoo
Architects and Interior Designers
Support for VectorWorks and AutoCAD as well as email archiving options.
- Viekman Inc.
- Jennie Gruss Interior Design and Consultation
- Ralston Design
- Robert Edson Swain Architecture + Design
- ROM Architecture
- Latini Kirkendall Architects
Support for DVMax servers and secure remote access.
- Interbay Veterinary Care Center
- Animal Hospital by the Sea
- Animal Surgical Hospital
- Bothell Pet Hospital
Medical and Dental Practices
Support for MacPractice servers and secure remote access.
- Seattle Natural Health
- Vital Kids Medicine
- MD2 International
- Natural Medicine of Seattle
- Seattle PT Solutions
- Island Wellness Chiropractic
- Mindful Therapy Group
- West Seattle Chiropractic
- New32 Dental
- Bryan Brenner, DDS
Other Solo Businesses
- Arbutus Design – arborist and landscape designer
- Big Agenda Coaching – executive coach
- Evelation Consulting – fundraising consultant
- Cornerstone Consulting – fundraising consultant
- Jane Faulkner CPCC, PCC – coach and facilitator
- Jubilee Woodworks – cabinet maker
- Viaggio Charters – yacht charter
- Selden Prentice, JD – mediator
Other Micro Businesses
- Cell Systems – cell biology
- River Song Jewelry – jewelry makers
- Safe Ride News – child car safety experts
- Full Circle Environmental – environmental consultants
- Focus Group – fishing and hunting industry information and advertising
- Be Luminous Yoga – yoga studio
- Uniquely New Zealand – travel agency
- Grinstein Partners – real estate developer
- Joan Wellman Associates – business consultants
- Well Done Events – event planning
Tim consistently provides thoughtful and accurate solutions to my Mac issues. He is very knowledgeable, personable, and a good communicator, providing useful commentary as to what he is doing and why. I would recommend Tim to anyone needing Mac services.” Read more testimonials.