Tim focuses on residential customers, solo business owners and micro-businesses, typically with 5 or fewer people. Below is a list of some former and current business clients.
Tim has extensive experience supporting clients of the following types:
- Graphic Designers, Web Designers, Illustrators and Artists.
- Photographers and Videographers
- Marketing, Public Relations, Advertising and Copy-Editing
- Architects and Interior Designers
- Veterinary Practices
- Medical and Dental Practices
If you’re a prospective client, this page provides answers to commonly asked questions.
Graphic Designers, Web Designers, Illustrators and Artists
Support for Adobe Creative Suite, font managers and backup and archiving systems.
- Karla Chin
- Browning Creative
- Watson Graphics
- Studio Bartlett
- After The Image
- Cinda Peters Design
- Craig Labenz Design
- David Owen Hastings
- Gillin Design
- Level 29 Design
- Lee Wallat
- Cognition Studios
Photographers and Videographers
Day-to-day storage needs and long-term archiving needs.
- Lynette Huffman Johnson Photography
- New Media Solutions
- Totten Photography
- Rob Casey Photographer
- Vee Sawyer Photography
- Alice Hayes Photography
- Lincoln Potter Photography
Marketing, Public Relations, Advertising and Copy-Editing
Support for shared calendars and address books, along with robust backup systems.
- Tandem Editing, LLC
- I’m A Writer
- Cohan Group
- Twelves Unlimited
- Windward Communications
- Red Pen Studios
- Gottlieb Communications Group
- Marlene Blessing Content Development
- Kirby Communications
- Retail Voodoo
Architects and Interior Designers
Support for VectorWorks and AutoCAD as well as email archiving options.
- Viekman Inc.
- Jennie Gruss Interior Design and Consultation
- Ralston Design
- Robert Edson Swain Architecture + Design
- ROM Architecture
- Latini Kirkendall Architects
Support for DVMax servers and secure remote access.
- Interbay Veterinary Care Center
- Animal Hospital by the Sea
- Animal Surgical Hospital
- Bothell Pet Hospital
Medical and Dental Practices
Support for MacPractice servers and secure remote access.
- Seattle Natural Health
- Vital Kids Medicine
- MD2 International
- Natural Medicine of Seattle
- Seattle PT Solutions
- Mercer Wellness Chiropractic
- Mindful Therapy Group
- West Seattle Chiropractic
- New32 Dental
- Bryan Brenner, DDS
Other Solo Businesses
- Arbutus Design – arborist and landscape designer
- Big Agenda Coaching – executive coach
- Evelation Consulting – fundraising consultant
- Cornerstone Consulting – fundraising consultant
- Jane Faulkner CPCC, PCC – coach and facilitator
- Jubilee Woodworks – cabinet maker
- Viaggio Charters – yacht charter
- Selden Prentice, JD – mediator
Other Micro Businesses
- Cell Systems – cell biology
- River Song Jewelry – jewelry makers
- Safe Ride News – child car safety experts
- Full Circle Environmental – environmental consultants
- Focus Group – fishing and hunting industry information and advertising
- Be Luminous Yoga – yoga studio
- Uniquely New Zealand – travel agency
- Grinstein Partners – real estate developer
- Joan Wellman Associates – business consultants
- Well Done Events – event planning
Tim speaks multiple languages. He speaks Ignorant User, in which he can turn computer jargon and complicated issues into layperson’s terms and present them in a friendly, knowledgeable, and easy-to-understand way. I’ve also heard him speak Professional Computerese, when he talks my husband who is a network manager or to the other computer professionals in my place of employment. He knows his Mac’s inside and out, both current and vintage models. I can count on him to provide me with the education I need in a gently and respectfully manner. And I can also count on him to give me enough information and practical advice to help me make good decisions on maintenance, upgrades, and choices in software and hardware. He’s bailed me out both at home and at work numerous times, and I know all I have to do is call, and he’s there. On top of that, he’s a really nice guy.” Read more testimonials.